Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Friday 31 May 2013

Different folds...

I always am interested in making cards with different folds -

so when someone mentioned 'wiper' cards the other day, I immediately got thinking...

Our WIAD facebook group challenge this week too is

Use it Up
...I've been going through my stash recently and realized that I would be able to make about 20 cards with stuff I already have stamped/coloured/cut. I'm willing to bet you all have similar stashes, so my challenge to you this week is to "use it up". Here are the rules: You may not stamp anything fresh, or cut any new die cuts, nor can you cut up a full sheet of paper, except for your card base. Use only what you already have. Also, you can only use embellishments from packages that have already been opened...

How many cards could I make with 'bits' lying round my craft room??


I found card to make my base card in my scrap bag,
topnote already die-cut,
sentiments already printed or embossed and punched,
a die-cut puppy dog...


Here the card is lying flat on the table


Here it is pulled out, standing up with the sentiment popped up...



Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.