Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Nearly the end of May...

Yesterday, I nipped round to my friend Lynn's, with my Big Shot...
We wanted to do some die-cutting and embossing...

First, I put together these little fish and this is the resulting card...
The sentiment is just perfect!


I did some edge embossing of some card blanks...
Here three daisies embossed on the side, with a little colouring, a bow and some gems
 teams up with Bugaboo's 'Smell the flowers'
 to make a very simple card that I am submitting to the
Catch The Bug Challenge Photo Inspiration time


Then this morning I needed to make a Birthday card!

If you have been following my blog you will know that I have made a lot of cards using
 Indigo Blu's 'Blazing Poppies' and 'Poppy Meadow' stamp sets.
This picture shows the ones where I used 'jenni bowlin for Ranger' 'cough syrup' as my ink of choice...
One of these cards went to my Mum for her Birthday at the beginning of May.


Looking through my paper stash I came across a beautiful Stampin Up orange paper featuring poppies.
Orange is one of my favourite colours and definitely my daughter's favourite!
So I chose my Hero Arts Shadow Ink 'soft canteloupe' to stamp with.
After matting various layers, I have added some small gems and gold glitter.
 The final touch was to tie a double bow with some narrow ribbon.
I am going to submit this card to 





Just one more picture to add and that is for 
This is using Kris B's Party Animals digi...
I coloured this with Promarkers, and with a few embellishments,
 made it into a very simple easel card - suitable for a youngster!




Happy Crafting!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Susan!! Wow, lots of cuteness here, you girls really cranked out some great cards!! Love what you did with my Party Animals digi - really cute with the labels cut in half on the bottom and the way you did the ribbon. CUTE!! *Ü* Thanks for playing at Imagine That! Progressive Freebie Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love the colors in the birthday card, so soft! The poppies are gorgeous as well and I know your dtr will love the card! Thanks for joining our birthday bash at Sketch N Scrap and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful cards! Great take on the birthday card and good luck in the Sketch N Scrap guest card designer challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the cards are great. You have been busy. Thanks for playing along with us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card love how you have coloured the image the googly eyes are super.Many thanks for joining us at Imagine That on our Progressive Freebie Challenge hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the eyes on the fish in the first card ... seriously, SO cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap, best of luck to you with the guest designer application :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along in our guest designer card challenge on Sketch-N-Scrap.
    Thanks
    Rachelle-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely cards! thanks for joining us this week at catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all beautiful creations and thank you for sharing on Make it Monday but can you please add a link to our challenge blog .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops - will repost...

      http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/mim151-with-meljens-designs.html

      Delete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.