Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 22 July 2013

What have I got to use?

Well, my 'mega-stash' is now in storage in Abu Dhabi,
 packed and ready for instructions for our next port of call.

I was then onto my 'micro-stash' in the hotel - mainly my 'ideas' box containing scissors, glue dots, double sided tape, washi and a few embellishments, a few card blanks and a 6x6 pad...




I still managed to make a few cards - these were two:
The first one consisted of various layers of items that I had made for a tutorial for PPS Dubai
 using Hero Arts Dye Inks.


The second one was to illustrate a sketch, again for PPS Dubai.

This was the sketch:


and this was my card just using paper shapes, washi and a couple of flowers from Naif Street Souk.


I am now back in the UK and on to my 'mini-stash'!!
So far I have made these cards:
This was for a quickie 30 minute challenge - I think this took about 15...
The image is a 'Bugaboo' digi - 'beachbaby' coloured with Promarkers.


This one I made yesterday and I put it on Very quick card for a Digi Darla Challenge.



Finally this card is to submit to the Cards Galore 'Copy That' Challenge' 

I have used Delicious Doodles 'Butterfly Border' image (which I won recently!)



So...I am crafting again...what I miss most so far is the brilliant white glue (made in Korea) I used to use in Abu Dhabi - cannot find anything as good yet. So far they seem too wet...

Any way, will post again soon!
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us at Cards Galore , "Copy that", challenge. Your version of Isobel's work is fabulous, well done! Denyse x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.