Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 28 November 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

For anyone who is celebrating today,
Happy Thanksgiving!

I made this card for a new friend here in Mumbai...
Happy Thanksgiving, Brenda!


A simple easel card using a 6x6 square card blank -
 I matted it with both sides of an autumnal paper from my scraps.
The stamps I used for the upper motif were from Tim Holtz Nature's Elements. I stamped around a mask in different colours and stamped the quote in the centre.
The 'thank you' is a clear Mini Stamp from Dimensions Crafts with a touch of Promarker added.
My final touch was to add gems and pearls.

I am submitting this to the following challenges:




Happy Crafting!



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card , love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing in our "Giving Thanks OR Thank You" Challenge #80!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with that sentiment and your card is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing it with us at Pattie's Creations. Nancy - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! So pretty! Love the colors in this design! Really great creation! Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges Hope you will join us on the next challenge! Hugs - *Vicki*~ November GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join our November Photo Challenge at CTB! I hope you can join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.