Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Sunday 16 March 2014

Christmas Fun - Green Christmas Tree or Anything Goes!



Here we are at the start of another challenge and we have either a 
Green Christmas tree
or
Anything Goes!

Here are my inspirational ideas - I did one of each!


Firstly my Green Christmas Tree - everything seems to be green this month what with all the 
St Patrick's Day creations!


 I used a green card base, matted and layered with two more greens and the digi - from Bugaboo - was printed on another green.
I then added green candi and gems! 

I will link this card to

My second card is an easel which uses images that were free from Birds Cards.
For this I used with my Silver Bullet die cutting machine.


The top part was made with three layers of snowflakes, decorated with gems.
The sentiment has been 'upcycled' from an old Christmas card!

Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. great card! thanks for joining One Sweet challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing in our "GREEN for St. Patrick's Day!" Challenge #87!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute Christmas tree!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.