Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Friday 21 March 2014

Friday Favourites (ATC's)

My daughter's favourite 'teddy bear' when she was little was
'SuperTed'.

(Actually I think he still is her favourite!)

This is my version of SuperTed as an ATC:


Having found a picture on the net, I drew my version and coloured it with Promarkers.
 I added some fine glitter to SuperTed's cape and front.
The background I made using distress inks and the corners were from a Tim Holtz die.
The final touch - a few stars!


The theme for this month at the Facebook Group UK ATC Swap is
 'Your favourite theme from past swaps'

It is very hard to choose!

But I liked these...because of the techniques involved probably...






Follow my blog to see what I decide to do!!

Happy Crafting!







2 comments:

  1. Just adorable - thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You drew Super Ted?! Excellent indeed, and the stars are perfect for this sweetie! Thanks for joining us this week at Wicked Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.