Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Sunday 27 April 2014

Catching Up!

I've not managed to do much crafting (or post much) during the last couple of weeks -
 we have been travelling and also had my son and his girlfriend staying!

My son Dan was very impressed with my Silver Bullet die cutting machine -
 and immediately wanted to see what it could do -
 he wanted to try some silhouettes.
He just found some images on the net to practice with...he was very pleased with the results!!




Me...well my last set of ATCs arrived at the UK Swap group.


If you follow my blog you will have already seen these ATCs individually.
I was particularly pleased with the boot - it was a winner in the 
Catch the Bug April 'Anything Goes' Challenge!

All I have managed to make recently is a quick ATC...


I made this to illustrate a 'stamping tip' for
the next Inky Moonbeams Club Newsletter.
I used a Get Inky! digi in the centre and a Get Inky! stamp for the bee, with just a little Promarker.

It uses triple stamping - a technique I am very fond of - see here where I wrote a tutorial for PPS Dubai when I was on their DT!


Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Sweet little ATC - and I don't blame your son, those things are fascinating! LOL Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sellection of ATCs look great. Looks like your son had a great time with your machine. Hope you got to use it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.