Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 28 March 2015

Imagine That Digi of the Month Progressive Challenge


The set above was given courtesy of the Progressive Challenge at Imagine That!

I decided to print out the sentiment and the two peacocks pre-coloured...
then what to do with them?

Recently I noticed a tutorial for a double easel card -
 I thought that would make a change - so here's my first attempt at one!


I used different blue cards to mat the images and sentiment, and make the base.


I added webby ribbon along the front and a waterfall of ribbon flowers from my stash...




Not sure about the double easel card - will have another go later...

Happy Crafting!


8 comments:

  1. Oh wow Susan!! Loving your double-easel so much, I've never seen one like this :) Very interesting and pretty - loving that this set came with 2 peacocks - it was perfect for your new card style. Oh, I have to share this on our FB page! Thanks for playing with us again this month, I just love seeing what you do with my digis *Ü* xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kris...glad you liked it - happy for you to share it wherever you like!

      Delete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the double easel card. The flowers are beautiful. They look like a peacock feather the way you laid them out. Beautiful lace. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Imagine That DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Susan - a really clever design and it's great to see both images being used like this,

    Thanks for joining us at Imagine That - hope to see you again next month.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely stunning as Kris said I have never seen a card like this before. Your very talented and I sure hope you come play along next month as well.
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you everyone for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.