Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Friday 1 May 2015

BLOG HOP at Creative Ladybirds Creations




We are having a blog hop at creative ladybirds creations

We have some wonderful sponsors for this...








You should have arrived here from Carol and the next lady to visit is Helen

Here is a list of the design team involved in the blog hop in case you get lost on the way.





















Susan YOU ARE HERE



Please call on everyone and see their wonderful creations and leave a comment!!

I will draw one winner from all my hop post comments,

 (so long as I get a minimum of 15 comments) 

at the end of the month, for some candy!!

Now to my creations...I thought I would first remind you of some of my recent favourite makes using images from these sponsors:
From Ikes Art:





and a real favourite...






From Enchanrted Design Studio



Today's make - I have made a tag using Ike's  Poe Skull Bust
I coloured the image using Promarkers - greys and just a touch of yellow.
The tag is white card matted with some DP from Dragons Lair Designs


The moon is a triple stamped image using Kitchen Sink stamps using a variety of orange inks.
The edges are distressed with rusty hinge..
The bats and small raven are Viva Las Vegas stamps using Versafine.
Finally I added an eyelet, ribbon and lace across the bottom.

I will link this to Quoth The Raven Challenge Tic Tac Poe - Raven, Poe, Lace
Smudgy Antics May
Dream in Darkness 1st Challenge

By the way this is what I stamped on the reverse...


So from the dark to the light...I'd also like to show you a card I made for my sister-in law's Birthday...
a simple easel card




I will link this card to The Shabby Tea Room Welcome Spring
Happy Crafting!




16 comments:

  1. Heaps of great projects Susan, I think the cute owl is my favourite though, I love the colours you have used and the gorgeous tree.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark is good, love the effect you get with the moon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag, Susan!! So glad you played with us this month and love that you are entering Quoth the Raven! So I will wear both hats and not comment twice! This is awesome and that moon is wonderful!!! Thanks for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this month and thanks for sharing with us at Quoth the Raven this month!! ~Nanette, CT Dream in Darkness~ DT Quoth the Raven~ Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What GORGEOUS creations and I love that fabulous Tag :-) Thank you for using my images :-D
    Thank you too for coming over to play at QUOTH THE RAVEN :-D

    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan! I love your Poe tag, the Moon is awesome, Poe is perfect! Thanks so much for joining our Playground at Dream in Darkness!~CT~kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning blue easel card and the flower alone is beautiful Susan. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge Susan and have a nice day :)

    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic artwork all around, Susan! But, thanks for creating your great tag for the Quoth the Raven challenge this month! A great digi from Ike, a novel shape to your tag, and a beautiful moon--each element playing a major role here! Nicely choreographed!

    Kay Wallace
    Quoth the Raven DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous creations, my favourite one is the grey white and red one with IKE's image on it, it is really stunning. Thank you for entering your gorgeous tag into our challenge at QTR x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag! Love that moon, looks so fabulous with the bats and texture that comes with different inks. Thank you so much for joining Dream In Darkness 1st challenge. hope to see you again ... and again ... and again...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab creations....loving all the different styles! Great blog hop too!
    Krafty Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the winner of my CANDY please look here http://susanrenshaw0404.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/creative-ladybirds-gdt.html

      Delete
    2. Wow, I have just seen your email...Thank you so much, I can't believe I've won!!
      Will be in touch..
      Krafty Hugs Donna xx

      Delete
  11. Haunting and fab work on the poe tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bust it is so fun and fab. Come back next month for some more Smudgy Antics.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Susan for joining us at Smudgy Antics and, QTR this month..with this wonderful Poe/raven tag...I hope to see you again..... at both of these challenges. BDx

    ReplyDelete
  14. For the winner of my CANDY please look here http://susanrenshaw0404.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/creative-ladybirds-gdt.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.