Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Tuesday 27 October 2015

DAY 27 of 31DOH - IKE's WORLD CHALLENGES

 photo Wicked Blogger 2015_zpsxiue4v7s.jpg

I hope you are hopping through the list !
 You should have arrived here from Airless Chambers
and next is Dream In Darkness.
 If you have arrived here by chance, do go back to Terra and the start -
 and find out about the prizes you might win!



You will find the full list on my side bar...

Four days left to enter the draw to win my completed 31DOH Album... follow the link here



Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#48) is "Halloween"...and this is my midway post...



(There's a freebie on the Challenge post too...)

I am using WitchyMou who is pretty scary!!
I added a little colour with Promarkers, cut her out and
 distressed the edge with 'ripe persimmon'



I started with a piece of white card distressed with the same distress ink  and matted this with black card wrapped with orange fabric decorated with gold sparkly spiders and webs. 
This was pretty difficult to photograph as the spider was very reflective - I am showing you another attempt here!



Having added Witchymou, I emphasised her white eye with a pearl.
The final touch was to add a raven cut in black speckly and gold paper using a Sizzix die - with a googly eye!

The current QTR Challenge is to use the following colour combo:


I took the first three colours as orange, gold and black and will enter this make into the

This page has become the back inside cover of my box album...







More tomorrow!!


Happy Hopping!


12 comments:

  1. EEEK! She's sooo spooky!!! That pearl in her eye is especially creepy! LOVE it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little Raven and spider background, scary character!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the gold details, totally creepy Ike's image and that birds eye, fabulous all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeeeek, she's truly a wicked sight! Another fab page! I'm passing on going for winning this fab album of yours Susan only coz I would have no wear to put it and give it the justice it deserves...my house is chocker block with all my projects already LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wear? seriously Mr Auto Corrector, I think you need coffee more than I do right now LOL!

      Delete
  5. Witchy is pretty awesome.
    Love the spider and the raven that is pieced
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pearl on her eye makes her particularly scary! Great make today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh awesome love love your art here today..wicked looking witch..fabulous .

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one brave (or stupid) raven to get so close to that evil and demented looking face. I don't think she's in a good mood. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that is AWESOME !! :-D I really love how you made her manky eye even more spooky with the added pearl :-D
    Thank you for making this for my Challenge and for coming over to play along at QUOTH THE RAVEN :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    QTR Author

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally wicked addition to your box album Susan.... thank you for entering this at QTR this time... BDx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.