Pages

Wednesday, 30 December 2015

NEW CHALLENGE AT CREATE AND INSPIRE


Today another challenge starts at Create and Inspire
Our challenge is "anything goes"

This fortnight's sponsor is


I was delighted to be able to use White Christmas Hyper Kid
which I coloured with Promarkers.


I started my twisted easel card with a sparkly white card base matted with a gorgeous Kanban paper. To make the stand I used some mittens and a hat from my stash.



Do go over to Create and Inspire 
and see the other fabulous DT makes.
I look forward to seeing your creations in the Challenge!

Happy Crafting!



4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and fun image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stopper for the easel card.
    Hadn't thought about using pieces to hold the card.
    this is a lot more fun and interesting.
    Usually I use a solid border piece, boring.
    thanks for sharing
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary! Btw, your gift is on its way - hope it does not take long!

      Delete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!