Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Another Easter Bunny!

Just before we set off on holiday I saw this freebie from Gerda Steiner


another cute little Bunny...


Anyway I printed it off and brought it with me - we are on holiday in Australia - at the moment in a holiday house in East Gippsland - near where my youngest son and family live.

Obviously I haven't got many crafting materials with me...

So with just a couple of blendable pencil crayons and a fineliner I added colour and some 'zentangling' to the image...



Had I been at home I would have added this to one of my teeny tiny A7 cards - remember my other little bunnies?


Anyway - all I had to hand was a small square card blank - and I had to handwrite the sentiment! But I did have some bunny pegs...


I will link this to Gerda Steiner's Share your Designs

I was not really happy with my handwriting so I decided to 'zentangle' it to match the image...



Here it is without the pegs...



But I would also like to show you my granddaughter Jasmine (7)'s version


Here she is with some more of her Easter craft...


And here is Isabell (3)'s version.

 (I helped with the cutting out!)


and here is our little fairy...


Hope you have had a happy Easter...and

Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love what you've done. A super inspired idea. Your two little granddaughters are certainly on the path to crafting addiction. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids did great - taking after grandma.
    Love the zentangle egg. The border is
    fun too.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.