Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Tuesday 14 June 2016

ITbK Second Tuesday Inspiration!


I was delighted to be asked to be a Guest Designer for

Imagine That Digis By Kris!


and this is my first June inspiration post!

Challenge #5 at the Creative Playground
runs from June 4 to July 1 
and is a Tic-Tac-Toe


I just ran a workshop at a crafty retreat and my card was a triangular pop up - I decided to make one for this tic tac toe celebrating Kris' Romance Set 2 papers using Patterned paper, Buttons and Ribbon. I first made this style of card when I was living in Abu Dhabi 5 years ago - I noticed it in a magazine - although I am afraid I can't remember which one now. 
It came to mind in July of last year and I made one then.
 And then now I have made a handful...you will see the different ones if you look back through my last few posts....


This is the card folded up...


But here it is opened up...






You will find a tutorial for this type of card here


Hope you'll pop over to
to see more wonderful inspirations...


Happy Crafting!!




1 comment:

  1. Love the pinks.
    I'm going to make one of these and then I'm
    going to use it for my class.
    Thanks for all of the additional directions you gave me.
    I'll be able to fit it in our size envelope and it
    seems easier.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.