Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 13 October 2016

31 Days of Halloween BLOG HOP Day 13

This is the full blog roll...start from Terra...
Terra
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R  !YOU ARE HERE!
your next stop is...
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa



No more clues for yesterday's competition - so far I have had several correct answers!

 ​The winner will be drawn out of a hat from all correct entries!

 There's still plenty of time for you to join in - take a look at yesterday's post...
there's a surprise package in it for someone...!!

So what's todays make?  A pocket letter - or rather a collection of 9 ATCs.

If you have been following my 31DOH posts you will already have seen the bases:



I mentioned them on Saturday - spritzed 'rusty hinge' distress ink mopped up with papers and overprinted with Crafter's Companions Splats and Stains.
I cut this into small rectangles and matted each piece
 on either black or flourescent orange card.

Next I printed my Witch image from Vera Lane 9 times and coloured them with Promarkers. I differentiated the images by using different colours for the dresses and bags.
I then cut them out.





I added these to the bases and added spiders - and one bat image.






I will link this one to Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge #231 Cute or Creepy



Finally they went in a plastic folder...

Happy Hopping!

Don't forget the giveaways on the side bar...





9 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute, great job! Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed how you can color them so well that small! I have an awful time coloring small things (anything less than a 4 x6!) :) Love this little witch with the huge wardrobe of matching dresses and bags! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These aren't so bad as there are quite large areas of each colour - But some images are really difficult!!

      Delete
  3. This is wonderful. The little
    lady is darling. The added
    embellishments make it more scary.
    The pocket letters are great for
    scrapping a lot of little things
    and not having to do a big page.
    My kind of scrapping.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute ATC's I was thinking wheres Waldo when I saw her. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are darling. They'd make great tags for bags of treats to the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They've been cloned LOL! You have been busy having fun! Thanks for playing along with Wicked Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever to use the same witch in each pocket, fab pocket letter. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.