Thursday, 2 February 2017

12 Months of Christmas - February Challenge



This is my DT make for the February Challenge

  This month the theme is Holiday Humour


Our sponsors are  Scribbles Designs


I have used  Twinkle Brr coloured with Zig real brush pens, a Wink of Stella Silver pen and some silver glitter glue.


http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/

I have used a paper from A Cartoony Christmas


I started with a white card blank, scored and folded to make an easel, then matted with the DP...


I then added the image and the sentiment both layered on a DP from my stash
 - and some tinsel and a bow tie.
I also decided to make an ATC using the same image, coloured in a similar way and another paper from the set.



This is my 33rd ATC for A Year of ATCs.

Please check out the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up for details of all the prizes!

Hope to see your make in the Challenge!


Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Susan, your Brrr is adorable. I love the sentiment you paired with him. Very cute and funny. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!