Pages

Tuesday, 14 March 2017

A Year of ATCs? Day 73

This is my 73rd make for A year of ATCs?


Yesterday's ATC was one of a pair. Today's ATC is the second.



I started with a 2.5 by 3.5 inches rectangle of green card.
I made another background using Ken Oliver Color Burst water colours - sprinkling some powders on watercolour paper and then spritzing with water.


I then added a bunny diecut
 - cut from gold card using a Fun Stampers Journey die 'All Ears' - 
I then used a fineliner and added 'stitches' all round this shape - this was yesterday's:


To this I added a stamped bunny (stamp is a magazine freebie) coloured with a variety of markers and cut out. I added a bunny brad in the bottom corner and then attached all this to the green card. 


The final touch was to add a flower to the top left.



Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!