Pages

Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Crafty Hazelnut's Midway Post for March Extra Challenge

Starting early with my Christmas cards means I am organised come November -
 well hopefully!!

This is my midway Design Team make for the March Challenge of


Bugaboo Stamps are proud to sponsor this challenge - they are offering four digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.




I haven't used a Bugaboo image this time but have used the Spotlighting technique


The stamps I have used are from Happy Little Stampers  




I started with a white card blank matted with red card and then layered with the poinsettia image stamped on a piece of white card.
Having copied the images I used a stitched die to cut a section from the trio
 and cut a similar shape from the red card.
 Having layered this all up I stamped the sentiment in the corner.




.
Do have a look at the other makes to inspire you over at Crafty Hazelnut's Extra



Looking forward to seeing your make...



Happy Crafting!





2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The spotlight technique looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spotlight. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for March mid-month. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!