Last weekend I went on a crafty retreat - had a great time -
when I came back I found I had a few things to use up...
I had used my journal to 'use up' paint from my brayer:
I then had some circles of art tissue - so I used them with the 'bleeding tissue' technique - painting them in place with water. I then just left them to dry.
We had made some 'crackling' texture paste using
1 part cornflour
1/2 part white acrylic paint
1/4 part white PVA glue
I applied this through stencils and allowed to dry.
I then added colour using Spectrum Noir pens.
I then added 'brushed corduroy' distress ink around the edges.
I will link this to Dream In Darkness March Challenge
I was delighted to receive a stamp prize from Dream in Darkness recently - I will make something with it soon - watch this space!!