Pages

Thursday, 2 March 2017

Thursday Inspiration for Imagine That! Digis by Kris


Today I am showing you my Thursday Inspiration for
Imagine That Digis By Kris!

Here are some more ATCs - more makes for my 'Year of ATCs?'. This is Day 61 and today I have put 8 ATCs together to make a pocket letter.





I have used elements from


I started by printing the images pre-coloured and cut them out
I added a bit of Zig to the sentiment and cut it out using stitched dies.
The base of each ATC is a rectangle of green card followed by a scrap of spring-like DP from my stash.
Finally I added a sprinkling of daisy buttons...



It is with some regret that I tell you that this is my last make for Imagine That! Digis by Kris
as part of the DT - I have decided to take a break -
It's time to Stop and Smell the Daisies!


Here are my 8 ATCs as a pocket letter...



Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!