Pages

Friday, 14 April 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 104

This is my 104th make for A year of ATCs?


I am a member of the UK Stampers Network Papercraft and ATC Exchange Club

One of the swaps we do is a 'freebies rule' thing. We send round a freebie to 4 members of the Club to see what they will make with it - the intention is to use different techniques. It could be a freebie stamp from a magazine - or a die - or in this case a Valentine topper.


I used the topper on an ATC involving layering, using scraps, a doiley and embellishments.I added flowers and a ribbon.


Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Mother would have loved this one.
    She was into angels and the vintage
    so this would have ticked two boxes.
    Wonderful ATC.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!