Pages

Friday, 28 April 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 118

This is my 118th ATC in my Year of ATCs



I have used a magazine freebie stamp - a basket - in fact I was given the challenge to 'fill the basket'.


In addition to the basket I used a Stampin Up Hand Knit Stamp Set.
I used a variety of the stamps and masked various areas to put the image together.
I then coloured it with a variety of markers.


I trimmed the image to size and matted it on a beige rectangle.
Finally I added an unravelling bow of wool.


Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Knitting is one thing I could never do.
    Kept dropping stitches - got frustrated -
    and said "never again" Great way to
    fill the basket. The lamb along with
    the wool is a fun idea.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable - I love the little sheep. Smashing colouring on this :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!