Pages

Saturday, 1 April 2017

Crafty Hazelnut's Extra Challenge for April


Starting early with my Christmas cards means I am organised come November -

 well hopefully!!

This is my first Design Team make for the April Challenge of


Bugaboo Stamps are proud to sponsor this challenge - they are offering four digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.






The image is WinBirdSki printed on a background of DP from
 Imagine That's Snowy Overlays
and then coloured with Promarkers, a Wink of Stella - silver and some glitter glue. I then used a nesting die to cut out the image and a layer of festive DP from my stash. The white card blank was matted with another DP to start with a ribbon embellishment. I over stamped the sentiment (from Happy Little Stampers) on a diecut banner (Craftstash) and the background and added a snowflake and some star stickers.



Once again I had printed a second smaller image and used it to make a matching ATC.
This is my 91st ATC in my 'Year of ATCs?'  




But before I really get started on April's ATCs here's a round up of March...





Do have a look at the other makes to inspire you over at Crafty Hazelnut's Extra



Looking forward to seeing your make...


Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for April. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to smile when I saw this guy.
    So cute.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Great layout and I Love all the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!