Pages

Saturday, 15 April 2017

Craftyhazelnut's Challenge for April - Midway post and Day 105 of A Year of ATCs?

Starting early with my Christmas cards means I am organised come November -
 well hopefully!!

This is my midway Design Team make for the April Challenge of


Bugaboo Stamps are proud to sponsor this challenge - they are offering four digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.



The Bugaboo image I have used today in BugWinterCatand Dog - (retired?)



I started with a white card blank matted with red card and then added the trimmed image.
The png was printed on a DP from Imagine That! Digistamps
 with a sentiment (using Serif Craft Artist 2).
I added colour with Zig real brush pens and a Wink of Stella - silver.


.
Do have a look at the other makes to inspire you over at Crafty Hazelnut's Extra

I made a matching ATC...




Looking forward to seeing your make...


Happy Crafting!




3 comments:

  1. the are darling.
    Won't be long and it will be cold
    again and Christmas will be looming.
    Year goes so fast any more.
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww . . . so sweet! These little guys look like they are good buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for April. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!