Pages

Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Ikes World Challenges #86 - Day 108 of A Year of ATCs?


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#86) is  Anything Goes with a Twist - Easter/Spring Flowers...
and this is my midway post...

If you pop over to Ike's World Challenges you will find there is a super freebie to pick up:


Chikkin in a Basket






You could use this for the Challenge - but your image is free choice...
I have used it on one of this set of four ATCs - my inspiration for this challenge...



This is also my 108th day of A Year of ATCs?...



Anyway I printed each of Ike's images directly on a digital DP using Serif Craft Artist 2 - the paper is from Dragons Lair. I then coloured them with a variety of markers and my Zig pens. I trimmed them and added them to scraps of pink paper from my stash.
Finally I added a few embellishments, 'Happy Easter' sentiments (a Little Claire stamp)
 and pink raffia...

using Hats,





I will link this to Ike's SUYP Challenge - Cat's only

using Spring Fairy





Look forward to seeing your creations in Challenge #86...



Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Love the chicken and the bunny in the
    baskets. That wide-eyed bunny is
    cute.
    thanks for sharing some darling
    ATCs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic - these are so pretty and look great on that blue. An amazing set Susan. Thank you very much for making these for me at IWC. :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!