Saturday, 24 June 2017

A Year of ATCs - Day 175

Today I am up to Day 175 of my 'Year of ATCs?'

Today's ATC uses images and a paper from Imagine That Digistamps.

In particular there is Giraffe with coffee - the precoloured image and the sentiment.
A morning without coffee is like life without giraffes


Using Serif Craft Artist 2, I combined the image with a background paper from
 Imagine That Digistamps and a sun umbrella. I overlaid the sentiment.

I die cut it and added a border of blue card using two of the Tonic ATC Collection dies.


Finally I added a tiny butterfly brad and some sparkly pink brads.


I will add this to the 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Happy Crafting!

13 comments:

  1. How fun, that giraffe is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute giraffe, with his well needed cup of coffee! Fun use of colours also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my such a fun and cute card.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image and pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the use of the butterfly brad.
    I have to many of them and never get
    them out to use. Cute ATC.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coffee drinking giraffe :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!