Pages

Sunday, 4 June 2017

Day 155 - A Year of ATCs?

Today I have reached Day 155 of my 'year of ATCs?'

Yesterday I showed you this ATC



using the Fabrika Fantasy image Pirate Parrot 3.

I was lucky enough to win three  images on the Fabrika Fantasy Facebook page recently - so I am going to share ATCs made with these over the next couple of days,

This is the first - using Happy Lion



Again I made a border of card cut with one of the Tonic ATC Collection dies and attached this to the precoloured version of the image printed on a DP using Serif Craft Artist 2.
I cut out a second image and added this with dimensionals.
I then added the butterfly and a ribbon bowtie.


Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Love the puppy.
    Reminds me of Bear.
    She was always a happy dog.
    Never was interested in other
    things like butterflies or
    squirrels. Guess she didn't
    know she was a dog and was
    supposed to chase them.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!