Pages

Friday, 30 June 2017

Dragons Lair Fan Group June Challenge - Day 181 of A Year of ATCs?


each month you will find a post announcing the Monthly Fan Group Challenge!

Request the image...in June it was this:

No automatic alt text available.

Make something using this and add it to the album...

 I printed the image ATC sized and coloured it with Zig real brush pens.
I then used Tonic ATC Collection dies and a variety of scraps of card to form my background.


I then added a tree sticker and a wooden fairy embellishment. She was a little large so sticks out from my 2.5 by 3.5 inches base - but I didn't want to hide too much background!!


This is my 181st make for A Year of ATCs?



Happy Crafting!




Why not visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites?











2 comments:

  1. Super cool - love the pretty image and that ric-rac die thingy really rocks !!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful.
    I love the fairy.
    Great scene.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!