Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Ike's World Challenges #91


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#91) is  Anything Goes with a Twist - Blue Christmas

Christmas in July!!


and this is my midway post...I am afraid I was really late with it...so sorry for that!



If you pop over to Ike's World Challenges you will find there is a super freebie to pick up:


Santa's Beach




My plan is to use this on an ATC next...

You could use this for the Challenge - but your image is free choice...you will find all the images I have used in the SHOP

I have used Holly




HOLLY

Just a simple card today... I printed the image using Word and a blue saturation.
I then added extra colour using Zig real brush pens.



I then used a variety of stitched dies to cut the layers.
 The sentiment is a stamp from Happy Little Stampers using one of the Zig pens to add colour.
I used a holly punch on this sentiment strip.



Happy Christmas in July!!





I will link this to the June Rudolph Days Challenge

Look forward to seeing your creations in Challenge #91...

Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. FABulous - she looks stunning and I love the stitched squares :-) Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog


    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Jane. She's beautiful! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped in from the Rudolph Days challenge, Such a beautiful card and I love the colour too.

    Sue T xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I am really impressed with the sentiment. Love the words and the way it has the die cut portion too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic.
    Love the blues.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty image
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
    Rudolph Days Challenge DT
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!