Sunday, 2 July 2017

12 Months of Christmas July Challenge and Day 183 of A Year of ATCs?


This is my DT make for the July Challenge

  This month the theme is Oh Deer!

Our sponsors are  Bugaboo Stamps



http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/

I have made a simple card using Snowflake Reindeer Silhouette

and papers from



I used Serif Craft Artist 2 to combine the papers with some plain ones and the image.
I then printed this out, trimmed it and added it to a pink card base. I stamped on the sentiment - from Happy Little Stampers.






I also made an ATC which is my 183rd Day of ATCs make using the same papers and image.
This time I cut individual pieces and layered them up.


Finally I added some tree confetti.



Please check out the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up for details of all the prizes!

Hope to see your make in the Challenge!


Happy Crafting!








3 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful! That is a lovely reindeer stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic.
    Love that the papers match the
    large reindeer so well.
    those shiny trees are so pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!