Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge July - Day 192


This ATC Challenge is a new venture for Happy Little Stampers - hope you will join in!!

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

I have used images from  HLS Whimsical Friends on my ATCs.





I made two  Distress Oxide backgrounds and trimmed one to be just smaller than my blue base card.
I used the other to stamp two elephants and two birds and then cut them out. I added some extra colour using Zig real brush pens and arranged them on the ATC.



Finally I added some gem flowers and doodled stalks and leaves with a fineliner.



This is my Day 192 of 'My Year of ATCs?'

Happy Crafting!




6 comments:

  1. Oh so you've got the whimsical friends too, it's on my wishlist! Fabulous oxide background and gorgeous colour choices. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ATC - those animals are wonderful - great use of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stylized elephants.
    I have a collection of them so
    I'm always happy to see them
    featured.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with Miss Ellie from the Whimsical Friends set. Her birdie friends are also delightful and so are the sparkly flowers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ATC,
    Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena HLS ATC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.