Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Crafty Hazelnut's Extra Challenge for August - Day 213 of A Year of ATCs?


Starting early with my Christmas cards means I am organised come November -

 well hopefully!!

This is my first Design Team make for the August Challenge of


Bugaboo Stamps are proud to sponsor this challenge - they are offering four digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.




The image I am using today is Little Penguin Winter which I believe is retired.




Using Serif Craft Artist 2, I combined the image with a paper from
Imagine That Digistamps - Snowy Overlay Papers
and added the sentiment.



I printed this and cut it out with a stitched square die, adding this to a square cut from a blue card and a white card base.




I printed the image again, coloured it with a number of markers, and cut it out.
I added this image to the card with silicon glue.





I also made a matching ATC - Day 213 of my 'Year of ATCs?' - this time printing the image smaller.



I used some of the Tonic ATC Collection dies to cut the layers. 


I added a snowflake embellishment.



Do have a look at the other makes to inspire you over at Crafty Hazelnut's Extra



Looking forward to seeing your make...


Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for August x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! This is one of my favorite images, just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little penguin.
    Won't be long and we'll need the
    hat.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.