Sunday, 15 October 2017

Crafty Hazelnut Extra October Challenge Midway


Starting early with my Christmas cards means I am organised come November -

 well hopefully!!

This is my Midway Design Team make for the October Challenge of


Bugaboo Stamps are proud to sponsor this challenge - they are offering four digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.






I started with a red card blank and then added a scalloped circle of scrap DP then the Mistletoe stamp on red card. This is from the Woodware stamp set I used recently for a set of ATCs.



This holiday card is the fourth of four cards using this stamp set and scraps from my stash.



 I also stamped the Mistletoe stamp on a scrap of green and cut out the leaves to paper piece them onto the red card.



Finally I added some pearls.





Do have a look at the other makes to inspire you over at Crafty Hazelnut's Extra



Looking forward to seeing your make...




Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for mid-month for our CHNC challenge extra for October x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even started thinking about Christmas cards.
    I work best under pressure.
    I love this stamp set.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Love the paper pieced image; so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!