Wednesday, 1 November 2017

Crafty Hazelnut Challenge Extra November


Starting early with my Christmas cards means I am organised come November -

 mmmm...well, it's November and am I ready?? Probably not!!

This is my first Design Team make for the November Challenge of


Bugaboo Stamps are proud to sponsor this challenge - they are offering four digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.



The image I am using today is Deer Duo .
I coloured this with Zig real brush pens and cut it out with a nesting die.


I started with a kraft card blank and matted this with a square of parcel DP from my stash.
 I added the image and the sentiment.
 The words to this were printed on the computer and placed on red card.
 Finally I added the bows - I was trying to give the impression of more parcels.




Do have a look at the other makes to inspire you over at Crafty Hazelnut's Extra



Looking forward to seeing your make...


Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Love the lovebirds.
    The little sentiments
    with the bows is a
    fun idea.
    Great card. Haven't even
    started thinking about
    Christmas cards yet.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee ! How cute and I love the super little bows xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the paper and how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!