Friday, 1 December 2017

Crafty Hazelnut's Extra December Challenge


This is my first Design Team make for the December Challenge of


Bugaboo Stamps are proud to sponsor this challenge - they are offering four digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.



The image I am using today is Big Bauble Santa.
I coloured this with Zig real brush pens, added Glamour Dust and silver Stickles
 and cut it out.


I started with a precoloured card blank and partially cut the Ho Ho Ho die from the top folded edge. I then added the die cut to this, cut in red.
 I then added the image.




Do have a look at the other makes to inspire you over at Crafty Hazelnut's Extra



Looking forward to seeing your make...


Happy Crafting!




1 comment:

  1. Love the look on his face.
    Very cute.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!