Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 17 February 2018

LeighSB's Dark Valentine Blog Hop Feb 12-16 - Day #5 - one more




​LEIGHSBDESIGNS Dark Valentine BLOG HOP FEB 12-16

The hop starts on February 12 at 9am PST and is a progressive hop spanning 5 days.
Sign up not required...simply join the hop at any time before 5 to midnight PST on February 16 to join the fun! The linky is below...

Find more details here 

Each post I am hoping to share 'a dark Valentine' I have made in the past ...here I made a set of ATCs using the
 Bloobel stamp - Thank you for the Flowers.








and something I have made for this hop...I am continuing with my postcard flip book.



'My Dark Valentine' is one of Leigh's sentiments - find them here


Here's my final postcard - I used the triple stamping technique using rubber stamps from the Smeared Ink Poe set.



I then added Smeared Ink sentiments:



Then... two more decorated sleeves using Smeared Ink digis - I still need to complete some of the others!!






Finally a picture of all my 8 postcards...


See you on the next hop!!

Happy Crafting!






7 comments:

  1. Fabulous backgrounds for the Bloobel stamp and great stamping technique for the final postcard. What a wonderful flip book, Susan. Amazing work! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloobel does very different characters, glad someone else remembered for this hop. As for the postcards... Griffin & Sabine eat your hearts out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab finish to your Flip Book using Poe. I also love doing the Tripple stamping technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous finale Susan! Thank you so much for playing in MY DARK VALENTINE BLOG HOP and for sharing all your wonderful creations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha - the Bloobel character had me chuckling :-D Fabulous makes Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha...I think most men look like that on Valentine's :D and again I would like to say how much I've enjoyed watching your card collection grow XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the triple stamping idea.
    Used it this fall for a card
    with leaves. You always
    have such interesting books.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.