Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 31 March 2018

Butterfly Challenge #98 - Spin the Wheel with the letter T

I am off to Australia for a couple of weeks on Monday
 so I actually have a million things I SHOULD be doing at the moment...

But I thought I would just share this and enter the current Butterfly Challenge...


Last weekend I was fortunate enough to join a crafty retreat with


We spent Saturday and Sunday crafting away...!


One of the makes is a work in progress - making a folder with books inside that will become perhaps a diary or an art journal or a bullet journal.

The cover was a mixed media piece - I'd still like to add a little to this...


Anyway... I would like to share one of the book covers for inside as my Butterfly Challenge make...this has two identical butterflies on it (and a different one) 
- the stamps (including the sentiment) are from Visible Image.


The background was formed by using distressing tools to cover the card with Distress inks and glycerin, followed by using more ink through stencils. 
I think I have Tomato there...

I will link this to the Butterfly Challenge

One more photo:


Happy Crafting!




2 comments:

  1. Wish I could fit in your suitcase.
    Australia is on my bucket list.
    Your butterflies are so pretty.
    Love the dots on the facing page.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have much of a bucket list but Oz is at the top of it. Enjoy your holiday and Thankyou for sparing the time to come and spin the butterfly wheel with your tomato and identical butterflies. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.