Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 21 November 2013

One more CAS with DP

I bought this Santa stamp (from Woodware)
when I attended the Harrogate Craft fair earlier in the year.
I have been waiting to use it...

But rather than stamp it and colour it I decided to stamp it on DP -
 from Papermania's 12 Days of Christmas - and cut it out!


The stamp already had a Santa hat on the S
 so I just added some felt in red and white and a white flower with a pearl...

I am going to make this a second entry in

Having 'designed' this first one, I then realised my 12 x 12 had space for 7 more Santas...


For these I decided to use different media for my Santa hats - can you see?

I thought 8 cards from one piece of 12 x 12 was quite good - and that reminded me of the 'Christmas cracker card' - three can be made from one piece of 12 x 12.
I found a piece of two sided Christmas paper in my stash and scored and folded away!

For instructions take a look at

 
I used a BoBunny stamp for my motif on the front of each 'cracker',
 punched into a round and mounted on a punched scalloped circle.


The finished article...


I am going to submit this to

Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well of “Clean and Simple (CAS) Card”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Susan I love Santa's hat, what a great touch!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards! Thanks for joining us at Polka doodles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.