Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Thursday 5 December 2013

Gertie Goose

If you read the comments on my last post you will see that Kris B surprised me with gift of one of her digi sets as I was first to enter the Imagine That  December Challenge

I chose the Gertie Goose set!

I noticed one of the example cards on the website had this cute sentiment:
'Snow Much Fun'
Usually I use the outline digis and colour them myself but for these cards
 I used the pre-coloured image...


I printed the sentiment on my printer with a few snowflakes. I added glitter to the images and matted them and layered them as shown. All the papers were from my scraps and the ribbons with paperclip were the final touch.

  
The next set of cards - simple easel cards - used the same matted and glittered images.
This time I just added a bow...

I then saw this digi lying on my table...this digi is a Free Dearie Dolls one.
All is did was add a little colour with Promarkers and cut it out.


I mounted it on blue card which I had matted onto a white card base.
Finally a few gems and 'buttons'.

'The Snowman'

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.