Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Imagine That! Progressive Challenge


I am a bit late this month with the Imagine That! DOTM Challenge
but have just managed to get something made with the digi - free because I entered last month!!


This week I have been making gate fold cards - in fact this sort of fold was one of the first I used for the Imagine That! Progressive Challenge - back in March 2013!


Taking a strip of card from a 12 by 12 I scored and folded at 2in, 4in, 8in and 10in.

I then matted each section with DP paper from my stash - cut into rectangles with corners rounded and edge distressed with TH Stormy Sky.


I printed the image pre-coloured, cut it out with a nesting die and also distressed this with Stormy Sky.
I did the same with the sentiments.

I then assembled as follows, placing some ribbon under the image:


Tied up it look like this:


and standing - like this:



I will link this to  Imagine That! DOTM Challenge
and look forward to the March image!
I will also link it to Through the Craft Room Door

Kris from Imagine that! very kindly gave me another freebie and
I chose a second set from the Valentine range - Impossible hearts


Continuing with my current blue theme I made a little ATC:


I printed the image (small) twice and coloured them with Spectrum Noir Blues.
I trimmed the first to size and distressed the edges with TH Stormy Sky, then attached it to the base - a scrap of blue card..
I used a craft knife to cut out the second pair of hearts and attached them with dimensionals.
I also added You and Me as shown



I will link this to Imagine That! Use any Digi Challenge

Happy Crafting!!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card & ATC Susan!! I really love your unique card fold and how it stands :) Very cute/pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards! That little mail box image is just too cute! You did a beautiful job with the coloring. Thank you for joining us at Trough the Craft Room Door!
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Susan. Your cards turned out beautiful. I especially love your gatefold card. I'm envious because I can't seem to find much time to create uniquely shaped cards. I've only managed a few over two years. Love the beautiful paper you found in your stash. It really compliments the image.

    Thanks so much for entering your card into the stamp of the month challenge over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your creations thanks for joining us at imagine that this month and good luck with the draw
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet cards!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! monthly challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.