Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Friday 24 April 2015

New Releases at Rosey Hearts




Today I am spotlighting another new Rosey Hearts image which I coloured with Promarkers.

I have made a card using this sketch from Cheerful Sketches Challenge Blog


I rotated the sketch through 90 degrees and used various papers from my scraps to make the layers - plus a strip of my webby lacy ribbon.


Finally I raided my button box...


This image is Cute Fairy...

Hope you will take a look at the beautiful images available at Rosey Hearts!

I will link this to Cheerful Challenges 23
and
Butterfly Challenge 29

I have just discovered that Crafty Girlz Challenges are up and running again


 I will link this card to their first Challenge Anything Goes/April Showers

Please don't forget the Rosey Hearts Challenge

Things with Wings


Happy Crafting!


















6 comments:

  1. A second great card :)
    Thak you so much for joining us again on Cheerful sketches :)

    Greetings Geesje (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again Susan. Well you have certainly made it a hat trick with this lovely card. I like your take on the sketch. I'm also in love with that ribbon lace! Thankyou for fluttering by my #29. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! Thanks for joning us at Cheerful Sketches!

    Greetz,
    Marjoleine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the lacy ribbon you're using on your creations. Beautiful card and such a cute image.
    Liz - Butterfly Challlenge #29 - Guest Designer. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Thanks for playing along at our challenge with the Cheerful Sketches Challenge Blog.

    Greetz,
    Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girlz Challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.