Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 20 June 2015

My final Sketch~N~Scrap DT Card Inspiration



I have reached the end of my second term on the DT of Sketch~N~Scrap so it is time to bid
a fond farewell...this is my final post on the team!

A new card sketch has been posted at Sketch~N~Scrap today!
Why not have a go and link up your make?

This is the sketch:




Here is the photo of my make that you will have seen over at SNS...



I decided to make an interactive card based on the sketch - starting with a teal card blank.


The papers are from American Crafts 'My Girl' Paper Pad.
The sentiment is from Imagine That! - it came free with 
the Digi of the Month - Ice Cream Parlour




The Ice Cream Parlour image is going to slide on a small coin along a band, made of pink card and more DP. The stamp was stamped in white Stazon.



This is attached to the card on dimensionals, placing the coin in place first with a dimensional in the middle of that.



I used the precoloured version of the Ice Cream Parlour


I printed and cut out the image and stuck it on the dimensional.


Gently pushing the cart takes it along the band...


The final touch was adding a 3D ice cream cone - from my stash.

I will link this to the Imagine That! DOTM Challenge.


Hope to see your makes at SNS


Happy Crafting!




4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I didn't realise that the cart can MOVE till you mentioned it! that's just totally awesome! loved the card so much and ice cream for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great idea I have to say I have never seen a card like this one before where the image moves across the card. Loving it. Thank you so much for joining us at Imagine that Progressive Challenge this month..
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative card. Love that sliding feature Susan.

    Thanks so much for entering your card into the stamp of the month challenge over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in our monthly IMAGINE THAT! challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.