Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 15 June 2015

My final Sketch~N~Scrap DT layout



A new layout sketch has been posted at Sketch~N~Scrap today!
Why not have a go and link up your make?

This is the sketch:





This is my version:



This is our granddaughter Isabell who is three years old and loves dressing up!!

All the papers are from my stash - and apart from the 12 by 12, from my scraps.
The two wooden doll embellishments I bought in Abu Dhabi two or three years ago.
Hope you like it!

I have reached the end of my second term on the DT of Sketch~N~Scrap so it is time to bid
a fond farewell...this is my penultimate post on the team - just a card to post on the 20th.

I am not really a 'scrapper' so it has been quite a challenge to produce the layouts - however I now have an album full!


The picture on the left is the layout I made for my Challenge for Sketch~N~Scrap's 3rd Birthday last month. I am pleased to say I have now posted my parcel to my winner, Lesli!


But before I finish this post I would like to share with you a little album I finished recently.
You may have seen how I started it at the UKSN 1st Residential Retreat
 which I blogged about here 
Well it's now 'finished'!

The whole thing was made with a few sheets of white A4 card, distressed with Broken China Distress Ink, and a Graphic 45 By The Sea Paper Pad.
This is the front of the box:


It opens to reveal the following - the photos are all from our family sailing holiday last year on the Menai Straits.


















The 6 pages contain 3 sliders and 3 tags pictured front and back below:








I am quite pleased with it!!

Hope to see your makes at SNS


Happy Crafting!





3 comments:

  1. Your granddaughter looks so cute Sue and I love your scrapbbok page. You are so good finishing your album from the retreat I still have to sort the photos that I want to use.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I daren't see Mickey without having finished it, Sue! Enjoyed June Retreat too!

      Delete
  2. Very nice work thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.