Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 10 September 2015

Thursday Digi Project for Little Claire

This is my special Thursday Digi Project for Little Claire!!

Look at this lovely image - digi Three Ships 





Today I decided to show you an easel card...another inspiration for the current
 Little Claire Digi Challenge - Christmas



I was on holiday much of August and have just got back home...Most of my DT posts were scheduled throughout this time but my last half dozen cards or so were made whilst in Australia with a minimum of resources. I took with me printed images and Promarkers, a few card blanks and some pieces of DP but everything else was courtesy of Spotlight!!


Instructions
  1. Take a square card blank and an extra square of card the same size as the blank. Fold one side of the card up to the centre fold. The other side becomes the base and the folded piece the easel. Stick the extra card to this. I used card pre-embossed with a gift motif.
  2. Decorate the image - I used just two Promarkers - Powder Blue and yellow. Having trimmed this to size, I distressed the edges with Powder blue and matted it on torn Bella! Something blue DP, also distressed with Powder Blue. 
  3. Make a stand for the easel - I used more white card and torn blue DP. I hand wrote my sentiment and added buttons threaded on some hairy yarn.

And that's it...




I will link this to CHNC Extra for September

Do have a look at Little Claire to see the whole set of digi's!

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.