Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 7 October 2015

DAY 7 of 31DOH including 'Domino Art' and 'Create and Inspire' Inspirations...

 photo Wicked Blogger 2015_zpsxiue4v7s.jpg

I hope you are hopping through the list !
 You should have arrived here from Airless Chambers
and next is Dream In Darkness.
 If you have arrived here by chance, do go back to Terra and the start -
 and find out about the prizes you might win!



You will find the full list on my side bar...

Hey - that's a week done!!

Well first I was going to give a sneaky peek of my Domino Art make - but if you have hopped in order you will already have seen it...


Altered Playing Card: From ghoulies and ghosties

Materials used: Large Playing Card, Webby lace, Image from SLSLINES - Halloween Monsters, Promarkers, scraps of DP, Distress Ink - Shabby Shutters, Peg spider and Skeleton from Tiger 


This is also my inspiration over at SLSLines




Today another challenge starts at Create and Inspire
Our challenge is "anything goes"

This fortnight we have two great sponsors for you


 I have made two postcards using Ike's Troll 

   
and Lacy Sunshine's Fangletta


They were coloured with Promarkers and layered onto Graphic 45 papers and a base of brown card. I added word strips also from 'An Eerie Tale' and webby lace behind the troll.
( I was thinking about cobwebs when I made these...)

These were back to back so they could slide in and out of my next pocket:



Whoops - you nearly got a view of tomorrow's...

Happy Hopping!

16 comments:

  1. Your altered card is worth another good look it is awesome and love the troll and that gorgeous little vampire! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost to the end of the book in a box? So sad if you are

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a fabulous creation - superb design. Thank you for using one of my images on there too :-)
    It's a pleasure to Sponsor you all. :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the altered playing card, creative and colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab projects the postcards are awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little girl in the skull - the other guy I would run screaming from!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FaBOOlous projects today and it was my pleasure to feature your altered playing card on DominoART today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much great spookiness to see, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ike's troll is pretty gruesome.
    The little girl is darling.
    Quite a contrast.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great postcards! Those word strips are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh, you were busy today! Love them all! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Susan, all your pieces are wonderful. Beautifully colored and made. Awesome art here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! your post is full of treats for our eyes to behold!!!! great projects... LOVE Lacy Sunshine's Fangletta!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.