Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Playtime

This morning I have been playing with three things
  • A creepy cute giraffe image from from Oddball Stamps - look back on Friday to see my other make
  • A 'sitting on the shelf' card
  • Some new dies from Reverse Confetti - Perfectly Paisley. (So much for not buying until I have used unused stuff in my craftroom!!)
Any way I decided to print the image A4 size on Neenah Desert Storm and add a little colour with a handful of Promarkers and some glitter glue.
I then decided to score, fold and cut to make this image 'sit on the shelf' - no template, just by playing with the idea. I did reinforce some areas with extra card,


This is sitting on the little shelf above the fireplace (looking up).

I added Paisley shapes at random - my idea was falling leaves - using scraps of paper from my stash.
I also added googly eyes...


This is sitting on the back of my usual photography table.
It will fold flat to go in a large envelope.

What do you think?


Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I love the giraffe. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge Z for Zoo Animals. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Susan - clever design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is darling.
    Love how he is sitting on a "chair".
    the wonky giraffe makes you smile.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.