Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Imagine That! Digis by Kris - Second GDT Inspiration


I was delighted to be asked to be a Guest Designer for
Imagine That Digis By Kris!
and this is my second inspiration post...

Once again I am using
 Beach Combers Mega Kit
and I have used various pre-coloured elements from
 Beach Blanket Girl, Beach Journaling Cards and Elements, Beach combing papers and Beach Floaty Girl .






My idea was to use the journalling cards as two of the sliding cards in a double slider card:


These are the journalling cards back and front - I thought messages could be written on the fronts for the recipient:



The original card was made from strips of 5 inches wide cut from a white textured 12 by 12, scored and folded with tabs to form two pockets.
These were then matted with the various papers - and the images added.



Ribbon was used through punched holes to slide the journalling card up and down.







And I added flip flops to the ribbons...embellishments bought when I was living in India!




Hope you'll pop over to
to see more wonderful inspirations...





Happy Crafting!!







1 comment:

  1. How lucky to have embellishments from another
    country.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.