Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 6 June 2016

Crafting From the Heart Challenge



Today another CHALLENGE starts at Crafting From The Heart -  "always anything goes"!!


I am going to show you a triangular pop up card:






You will find the instructions for this card here but instead of using plain card for the 5.5 inch squares I applied wrinkle free distress before cutting them up into the background triangles. The stamp I used is from Hero Arts.
(Wrinkle free distress is where you smear two or three distress inks on your craft mat, spritz with water and mop up the result with card. Allow to dry before using. See this at the beginning of my video here)

I made this card as my demo for my workshop at this weekend's crafty retreat with
 UK Stampers Network 

These are the makes the ladies made there:




Look forward to seeing your makes at Crafting from the Heart!


Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sending the "easier" directions.
    I think the ladies will like that one better - not so much
    fiddling with scoring.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's another of the simpler version Mary...
      http://susanrenshaw0404.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/itbk-second-tuesday-inspiration.html

      Delete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.