Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 1 September 2016

House of Cards Challenge for September


This is my latest make for the Design Team of House of Cards

 Here's the challenge!

Add a bird and/or colours...


 


Here's my card - first a yellow card base matted with a DP from

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles and black ribbon across the bottom. I stamped a Tim Holtz bird on yellow, cut it out and added a little colour with Promarkers. I printed the sentiment on the computer also on yellow and layered each word on black card.


Finally I added some googly eyes!








Hope you will join in the Challenge!


Happy Crafting!



8 comments:

  1. Now, this is super cute. I did a double-take when I saw the bird's eyes, thinking, I didn't know that Tim Holtz' birds had such fun eyes. Alas, googly eyes - the perfect complement to the bird!

    sue n.
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, like those eyes and your background! Donna HOC teammate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, like those eyes and your background! Donna HOC teammate

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh, this card is super fun, Susan! I adore the bird silhoutte background paper and those amazing googly eyes! This is fabulous, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those birds.
    Fun play on words for the sentiment.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! But I really love that paper and eyes! jane hoc teamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan, I LOVE this! This little bird is adorable! Really cute idea!
    Take care!
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun birthday card ! Heather HOC team mate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.