Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Crafty Hazelnut's Extra Challenge for February


Starting early with my Christmas cards means I am organised come November -

 well hopefully!!

This is my first Design Team make for the February Challenge of


Bugaboo Stamps are proud to sponsor this challenge - they are offering four digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.



The image is Santa stockings, coloured with Zigs, a little glitter glue and then cut out with a  stitched die cut.
I used this on 4 rectangles of DP from my stash on a green card base. 
I then added a die cut banner with a stamped sentiment.



This is based on Stella Says Sketch #502 to which I will link this card.



I then printed the same image ATC size and coloured it in much the same way.
I layered this on a scrap of DP on a rectangle of red card.
This is my 32nd ATC in my 'Year of ATCs?' 



Do have a look at the other makes to inspire you over at Crafty Hazelnut's Extra

Looking forward to seeing your make...



Happy Crafting!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely design creation for our CHNC challenge extra for February x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Love the glitter on both the card and the ATC. This image works perfectly for both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.