Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Monday 12 March 2018

Butterfly Challenge

The current Butterfly Challenge


I decided to go with rectangular cards (Not Square) and found the yellow, green and navy card
in my stash.

'No Stamping' was a bit difficult - however I die cut a sentiment using dies from the Tonic
ATC Collection. 


I attached an embroidered butterfly
 (bought in Naiff Street Souk in Dubai several years ago!!)


However I wanted to make a card that used every item in the wheel...

So I designed another card that would be good for a small child to put together  - maybe for Mum on Mother's Day?

I used number 3's to make butterflies...these were cut with a Craftstash die along with an oval shape for the body.
I added pale green and black gems and another die-cut sentiment (again from the Tonic ATC collection of dies).


Finally I added some blue fabric flowers:


Happy Crafting!!


I will link this post to the Challenge


3 comments:

  1. Now that just has to be the cutest way of making a butterfly. Pure genius. I love it. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea to use 3's as your butterfly wings. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever way to make butterflies.
    Who would have thought that 3
    could be so useful. Love
    that blue butterfly. he is
    gorgeous.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.